|This article is a stub.|
This article needs more information. You can help the Critical Strike Portable Wiki by expanding it.
- Used to refer to a duel between two players.
- The A bombsite on any Classic or Defuse map.
- A player who has eliminated the entire enemy team in a Defuse match.
- Shorthand for "Away From Keyboard" which means the player is not at the computer.
- A hack which enables to player to aim automatically.
- A shorthand for the AK-47.
- Staying in a location for a long period of time.
- The event where the last one standing manages to win the round.
- Shorthand for Counter-Terrorist.
- Double kill
- Killing two enemies within 3 seconds.
- Frames per second.
- Shorthand for "Good Game".
- GG WP
- Shorthand for "Good Game, Well Played".
- An event where the game slows down and delays the player's actions.
- A term used to indicate an irritating player. Not to be confused for "newb".
- A shorthand for the Frag Grenade or Grenade. Can refer to any grenade.
- One tap
- Killing an enemy instantly with one shot.
- Quadruple kill (quad)
- Killing 4 enemies within a short period of time.
- A coordinated tactic where the whole team attacks the same position.
- Shorthand for the SG 551.
- SG Noob
- A term used to mock players using the SG 551.
- Shorthand for Terrorist.
- Triple Kill
- Killing 3 enemies in a short period of time.
- Shorthand for the UMP45.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.