This is one of the non-lethal weapons that can be purchased. When thrown on the ground in Critical Strike Portable, the smoke grenade releases a cloud of white fog, which can be used to hide the user or interfere with the enemy's vision. When thrown vertically, it releases the fog as it goes.
In Critical Ops, the smoke expulsion takes less time and produces a darker and greyer cloud of smoke. Like its CSP counterpart, it will eventually run out after a couple of minutes.
- Great for blocking view of certain entrances, reducing chances of being shot from different angles.
- Useful for ninja defuses
- Smoke lasts for a relatively long time
- Great for blocking the view of snipers.
- Can be used as a decoy flash due to its similar bounce sound.
- The smoke itself can deploy (if thrown high enough) even before touching the ground causing smoke to appear in the air, greatly extending its use.
- The smoke itself covers only a small radius, making its use limited to narrow corridors.
- Can only carry 1 per round.
- Useless in wide corridors.
- Its long throwing range makes it disadvantageous at short corridors.
- In Critical Strike Portable, the smoke can travel through walls.
- In Critical Strike Portable, the smoke grenade cannot be seen or used by mobile players, due to the lack of support.
- In Critical Ops, when the smoke grenade bounces off a surface, it has the same sound as the flash grenade, which can be conveniently used to deter enemies.
|view · talk · editGear|
|Critical Strike Portable||Grenade | Flash Grenade | Smoke Grenade|
|Critical Ops||Kevlar & Helmet | Frag Grenade | Flashbang | Smoke Grenade | Practice Grenade|