The HK417 is an assault rifle available in Critical Ops.
The HK417 is a moderate damage assault rifle. Depending on range, it can kill between two to four shots, retaining its two shot kill range out to quite some distance. With the great range, damage, and accuracy for the assault rifle class, the HK417 is an excellent assault rifle for use at mid-long distances. This weapon also boasts impressive penetration power, delivering fatal shots to the head, making Kevlar almost ineffective against the HK417.
However, like all weapons, it has its share of downsides. The HK417 has the slowest rate of fire in its class, only firing a tap's worth of ammunition, which can be dangerous if attacking at close range. It is also the third most expensive assault rifle, coming in at $2900, behind the AUG ($3,000), and the SG 551 ($3,800)
Overall, the HK417 best employed at mid-long range. It also boasts excellent penetration makes its time to kill much more consistent. However, the rate of fire and small magazine size can be an occasional hindrance in gunfights.
- Efficient far range combat.
- Heavy penetration and damage.
- Moderate fire rate.
- Moderately expensive.
- Lowest ammo capacity of all Rifles, at 15
- Due to low ammo, the HK417 is ineffective while facing 2 other players at once if you rely on body shots rather than headshots.
- You can use it at any range and you don't have to worry about recoil because the recoil is almost non existent.
- Always hold down the fire-button and aim for the head.
- Don't use it in close range fights.
- Hold long ranged corridors like B to T-spawn in Bureau.
- The 417 is good for rounds against enemies that have bought Keval, due to high armor penetration and high damage combined.
- Try to get into close range fights with SMGs or shotguns, as this weapon is less effective at close range.
- Use the sniper rifles such as the M14 or Uratio if you can't avoid close range fights.
- It is based off the real life 2008 basic Heckler and Koch HK417.
The 417 is a situational weapon. If you have just won the pistol round, a better option is the m4 due to the enemy team having a relatively low amount of money, which they are likely to choose a gun over armor. The HK is for those situations where the enemy team has Rifles and Armor. The HK has the advantage of one taps over the M4, and less recoil than the AK, making it ideal for getting one taps, due to the player being able to keep the crosshair head level consistently.
| This article or section is incomplete. (Needs: Images)|
Some information is missing regarding to the subject. Help Critical Strike Portable Wiki by finishing the article. Remove this template when finished.
This is a real Heckler & Koch HK417 Rifle
|view · talk · editWeapons|
|Knives||Knife | Kukri Knife | Remix Knife | Tac-Tool Knife|
|Pistols||Deagle | Dual MTX | Glock 19 | GSR 1911 | MR 96 | P250 | XD .45|
|Submachine guns||KrissVector | MP5 | MP5K | MP7 | P90 | UMP45 | Uzi|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 | AUG | HK417 | M4 | M4A1 | SA58 | SG 551|
|Shotguns||FP6 | Super 90 | XM1014 Shotgun|
|Sniper Rifles||AWP Sniper | M14 | TRG-22 | URatio | SVD|