0.6.5.14 is a bug fix patch for Critical Ops, released on February 27, 2017 for Facebook Gameroom and on March 1, 2017 for Android.
- Version number now shows the main version (0.6.5) and the patch version with separate colors to indicate that the 0.6.5 versions can all play together
- Mission Claiming and Open Case now have highlights
- M4 skins that had massive wear on the grip and front parts
- One Plaza see-through part to outside the map
- Fixed sensitivity moving with ticks of 0.05 instead of 0.01
- Sorting by player count puts the most players on top of the list instead of the bottom
- Getting stuck in a high ping server when trying to connect to a low ping one
- Highlight the more progressed account when choosing the account to keep when linking account. Improving looks
- Fixed Devs and Mods having blank spaces in their tags in scoreboard
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.