0.5.0 was a major patch to Critical Ops released on May 19, 2016, adding new features such as missions, the team deathmatch gamemode and the ability to change usernames.
- Mission system
- Team Deathmatch
- Name Change
- In-Game UI
- Pistols & SMGs adjusted
- Team Swap Limiting
- New URatio model
- Multitouch improvements
- Bomb defusal after a defuser had died
- Getting assists on next round without dealing damage
- Dead allies positions on minimap while moving camera
- Weapon size while opening cases
- Holes in doors in Plaza "House"
- Fruits in plaza do not spill blood anymore
- No audio when buying Kevlar
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.